Here are the lecture slides for today’s topic, evaluating sources. Remember: Next week is the exam. It’s a take-home exam, so do not come to class next week (November 2).
Comms 351This is the course site for Comms 351, Media and their Audiences, taught by Dr. Dale Cressman at Brigham Young University. The focus of this section is News Literacy, based on the Stony Brook Model.
- Nikki Haley claims top aides tried to recruit her to ‘save the country’ by undermining Trump washingtonpost.com/politics/nikki… https://t.co/jHrwS6kjPn 1 day ago
- Why We Must Impeach rollingstone.com/politics/polit… https://t.co/vqXcnf1HdA 1 day ago
- If Cuba's on your bucket list, here's what the most recent changes mean for you latimes.com/travel/story/2… https://t.co/4YioHqTgaf 1 day ago
- A note to Western Canada: Stop whining—the rest of the country understands tough economic times… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Trump spiritual adviser Paula White prays against president's opponents, suggests they "operate in sorcery and witc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago